Monday, March 11, 2013

Roller Coaster WebQuest

One of our assignments for my science methods course is to make a WebQuest on zunal.com. We received very little instruction on this assignment giving us the freedom to do almost anything we wanted. I decided after a lot of exploration that I wanted to make a WebQuest on roller coasters. This topic was difficult because there was only so much I could do with 3rd and 4th graders, but it was a lot of fun because it gave me the opportunity to introduce students to a more complex topic they will learn in middle and high school. I also think that this topic will engage students because it is something they are interested in. My WebQuest can be found here, http://zunal.com/webquest.php?w=186952 if you would like to check it out. I would love to hear your feedback either here on my blog or on the actual WebQuest site since I do not have any experience creating or using WebQuests with students.

No comments:

Post a Comment